Your Journey Starts Here - Meet, Learn, Share

Did you know, over 6500 languages are spoken in the world?  Interestingly, only less than 15% of the world's population are English speakers.  When it comes to technical documentation and learning programs, all platform providers support English language and only a handful of other languages.  For example, in Microsoft Learn, Dynamics 365, Power Apps, and Power Automate training is available only in 5 languages (English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French).  This covers only 28% of the world's population, which leaves 72% of the world's population without access to valuable training materials for Microsoft Business Applications.  The story is similar with other leading technology platforms.  Salesforce Trailhead is available in only 6 languages.  BizApps.Guru team is taking a small step towards filling this massive gap in the industry.

Why BizApps.Guru?

BizApps.Guru is a multi-language education platform for current and future business applications professionals and end-users.  Our goal is to connect industry experts (Gurus) in Business Applications space with people who are looking to grow their career by learning state-of-the-art cloud-based technologies in the industry in their own language.  The platform will enable gurus around the globe to run online meetups to directly engage with their audience in their language, online training platform for on-demand training, a community forum to connect like-minded individuals, and blogging platform for gurus to share content.

Why learn about cloud solutions? 

Cloud computing, Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions have changed the way we design and build business solutions for small and medium businesses (SMB), government and large enterprises.  Many organizations starting from tier 1 have realized the benefit of having a cloud strategy and have begun their cloud journey.

The change in cloud computing not only disrupted the industry, but it also created new career paths and job roles in the Information Technology market.  Business Applications cloud solution providers such as Microsoft and Salesforce has created new roles in the industry for their platforms.  For example, Microsoft's Dynamics 365, Power Platform, and Azure Platform require Solutions Architects, Functional Consultants, Technical Consultants, Data Scientists, and Systems Administrators to build and maintain the systems.  With the high growth in Dynamics 365 and Power Platform, the demand for Business Application implementation skills are higher than ever.  Microsoft target to make Power Apps the next $10 billion cloud solution requires skilled technologists around the world.  BizApps.Guru can help you with your journey of becoming a Business Applications expert with a successful career. 

Join us! 

If you are an expert in Business Applications, speak a language other than English, and would like to make a difference as a leader in your community, we would love to hear from you.

Contact: Nadeeja Bomiriya Sahan Wijayasekera Prabath Fonseka

Close

50% Complete

Join Us to Grow Your Career

Join BizApps.Guru today to get free access to Business Applications Meetups in your language and Online Learning programs.